† denotes co-first author; * denotes corresponding author; Zhang group members are highlighted.
31. G. Wu,…, Y. Zhang*, wireless neuropharmacology and neurochemical monitoring, in revision.
30. H. Sun,…, Y. Zhang*, flexible water and ion barriers, submitted.
29. G. Wu,…, Y. Zhang*, multimodal neural probes, Nature Communications, in revision.
28. Asgari, G. Wu; S. A. Aghvami, Y. Zhang, J. Lin, M. Lin, Filter-based SERS microchip for multiple detection of pesticides in strawberry, Sensors and Actuators: B. Chemical, submitted.
27. H. Li, G. Wu, Z. Weng, H. Sun, R. Nistala, and Y. Zhang*, “A microneedle-based potentiometric sensing system for continuous monitoring of multiple electrolytes in skin ISF”, ACS Sensors, revision submitted.
26. F. Cui, Y. Yue, Y. Zhang, Z. Zhang, H. S. Zhou, “Advancing biosensors with machine learning”, ACS Sensors, 2020, 5, 11, 3346–3364.
25. S Asgari, L Sun, J Lin, Z Weng, G Wu, Y Zhang, M Lin, “ Nanofibrillar cellulose/Au@ Ag nanoparticle nanocomposite as a SERS substrate for detection of paraquat and thiram in lettuce”, Microchimica Acta 187 (7), 1-11, 2020.
24. He Sun, Zhengyan Weng, Sara Asgari, Guangfu Wu, Huijie Li, Mengshi Lin, Yi Zhang*, “ Effect of surface-active impurities on the formation of emulsions”, Langmuir, in revision.
23. Wang, R. Feiner, H. Luan, Q. Zhang, S. Zhao, Y. Zhang, M. Han, Y. Li, R. Sun, H. J. E. M. L. Wang, Three-dimensional electronic scaffolds for monitoring and regulation of multifunctional hybrid tissues, Extreme Mechanics Letters, 2020, 100634.
22. Y. Han, Y. Zhang, H. Kim, W. Ren, M. V. Centeno, A. L. Guedea1, V. S. Grayson, Y. Wu, P. Gutruf, D. J. Surmeier, C. Gao, M. Martina, A. V. Apkarian, J. A Rogers, J. Radulovic, “Excitatory VTA to DH projections provide a valence signal to memory circuits” Nature Communications, 2020,11 (1), 1-14.
21. Yi Zhang, John A. Rogers, et al. “Battery-free, fully implantable optofluidic cuff system for wireless optogenetic and pharmacological neuromodulation of peripheral nerves” Science Advances , 2019; 5 : eaaw5296.
19. Yi Zhang†, Daniel Castro†, Michael Bruchas, John A. Rogers, et al. “Battery-free, lightweight, injectable microsystem for in vivo wireless pharmacology and optogenetics” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) 2019, doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1909850116.
18. Sook H. Park, Yi Zhang, John A. Rogers, Lorenzo Gallon. “Recent advances of biosensors for hypertension and nephrology“ Current Opinion in Nephrology and Hypertension, 2019, 28 (4), 390-396.
17. Yuan Han, Yi Zhang, John A. Rogers, Jelena Radulovic, et al. “Valenced context memories drive behavior” Nature Communications (In Press).
16. Di Lu, Tzu-Li Liu, Jan-Kai Chang, Dongsheng Peng, Yi Zhang, Jiho Shin, Tao Hang, Wubin Bai, Quansan Yang, and John A. Rogers “Transient Light Emitting Diodes Constructed from Semiconductors and Transparent Conductors Degradable Under Physiological Conditions” Advanced Materials, 2019, DOI: 10.1002/adma.201902739.
15. Y. Liu†, X.J. Wang†, Y.M. Xu, Z.G. Xu, Y. Zhang, X. Ning, X. Cheng, Y.G Xue, D. Lu, Q.H. Zhang, F. Zhang, J.X. Liu, X.G. Guo, K.C. Hwang, Y.G. Huang, J.A. Rogers, Y.H. Zhang. “Harnessing the interface mechanics of hard films and soft substrates for 3D assembly by controlled buckling” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1907732116
14. Xueju Wang,† Ron Feiner,† Haiwen Luan,† Qihui Zhang, Shiwei Zhao, Yi Zhang, Rujie Sun, Heling Wang, Xiaogang Guo, Assaf Shapira,Yihui Zhang, Yonggang Huang, Tal Dvir, and John A. Rogers. “Three-Dimensional Electronic Scaffolds for Monitoring and Regulation of Multifunctional Hybrid Tissues” Advanced Materials (in revision).
13. S. B. Kim†, Y. Zhang† (co-first author), S. M. Won, A. J. Bandodkar, Y. Sekine, Y. Xue, S. W. Harshman, J. A. Martin, J. M. Park, T. R. Ray, K. E. Crawford, J. Koo, J. Yoon, J. H. Kim, J. Kim, K. T. Lee, R. L. Pitsch, C. C. Grigsby, J. Choi, Y. Chen, A. Koh, J. S. Ha, Y. Huang, S. Xu, S. W. Kim, J. A. Rogers, “Super-absorbent polymer valves and colorimetric chemistries for time-sequenced discrete sampling and chloride analysis of sweat via skin-mounted soft microfluidics,” Small , 2018 14(12), 1703334.
Highlighted on Advanced Science News
12. X.J. Wang†, X.G. Guo†, J.L. Ye†, N. Zheng, P. Kohli, Y. Zhang, Z.Q. Xie, H.W. Luan, D. Choi, K.W. Nan, Q.H. Zhang, Y.M. Xu, X.W. Shan, W.B. Bai, Z.Z. Wang, B.H. Kim, H. Jang, F. Zhang, Y.J. Ma, Z. Xu, X. Feng, T. Xie, Y.G. Huang, Y.H. Zhang, J.A. Rogers. “3D Mesostructures, Functional Devices and Shape-Programmable Systems based on Mechanically Induced Assembly with Shape Memory Polymers,” Advanced Materials, 2018, 1805615.
11. S. B. Kim, K. Lee, M. S. Raj, B. Lee, J. T. Reeder, J. Koo, A. Fargette, A. J. Bandodkar, S. M. Won, Y. Serkine, J. Choi, Y. Zhang, J. Yoon, B. H. Kim, Y. Yun, S. Lee, J. Shin, J. Kim, R. Ghaffari, and J. A. Rogers, “Soft, skin-interfaced microfluidic systems with wireless, battery-free electronics for digital, real-time tracking of sweat loss and electrolyte composition,” Small, DOI: 10.1002/smll.201802876.
10. Y. Sekine, S.B. Kim, Y. Zhang, A.J. Bandodkar, S. Xu, J. Choi, M. Irie, T.R. Ray, P. Kohli, N. Kozai, T. Sugita, Y. Wu, K.H. Lee, K.-T. Lee, R. Ghaffari and J.A. Rogers, “A fluorometric skin-interfaced microfluidic device and smartphone imaging module for in situ quantitative analysis of sweat chemistry,” Lab on a Chip 18, 2178-2186 (2018).
9. X. Ning†, X.J. Wang†, Y. Zhang, X.G. Yu, D.W. Choi, N. Zheng, D.S. Kim, Y.G Huang, Y.H. Zhang, J.A. Rogers. “Assembly of advanced materials into three-dimensional functional structures by methods inspired by origami and kirigami: a review,” Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2018, 1800284.
8. S. Wang, Y. Zhang, J. C. Meredith, S. H. Behrens, M. K. Tripathi, K.C. Sahu, “The dynamics of rising oilcoated bubbles: Experiments and simulations,” Soft Matter, 2018,14, 2724-2734.
2017 and before
7. Y. Zhang, S. Wang, J. Zhou, G. Benz, S. Tcheimou, R. Zhao, S. H. Behrens, J. C. Meredith, “Capillary foams: formation stages and effects of process parameters,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2017, 56 (34): 9533–9540.
6. Y. Zhang†, S. Wang†, J. Zhou, R. Zhao, G. Benz, S. Tcheimou, J. C. Meredith, S. H. Behrens, “Interfacial activity of non-amphiphilic particles in fluid-fluid interfaces,” Langmuir , 2017, 33 (18):4511–4519.
5. Z. Zhang, Y. Zhang, Z. Lin, A. Mulyadi, W. Mu, Y. Deng, “Butyric anhydride modified lignin and its water-oil interfacial properties,” Chemical Engineering Science, 2017, 165:55-64.
4. W. Guan, Yi Zhang, “Application of microfluidic technique in drug delivery,” Nano LIFE, 2016, 1642009.
3. Y. Zhang, A. Shitta, J. C. Meredith, S. H. Behrens, “Bubble meets droplet: particle-assisted reconfiguration of wetting morphologies in colloidal multiphase systems,” Small , 2016, 12(24):3309-3319.
Waldemar T. Ziegler Award for Best Paper (one recipient per year), Georgia Tech, 2015.
2. Y. Zhang, M. C. Allen, R. Zhao, D. D. Deheyn, S. H. Behrens, J. C. Meredith, “Capillary foams: stabilization and functionalization of porous liquids and solids,” Langmuir , 2015, 31(9): 2669-2676.
1. Y. Zhang, J. Wu, H. Wang, J. C. Meredith, S. H. Behrens, “Stabilization of liquid foams through the synergistic action of particles and an immiscible liquid,” Angewandte Chemie International Edition , 2014, 126(49): 13603-13607.
Press coverage: ScienceDaily, Georgia Tech News, Phys.org, World Industrial Reporter, 2015 Georgia Tech ChBE Magazine, and many others 11