16. Yuan Han, Yi Zhang, John A. Rogers, Jelena Radulovic, “Valenced context memories drive behavior” Nature Neuroscience (under review).
15. Yi Zhang, John A. Rogers, et al. “Soft, battery-free, fully implantable optofluidic systems for wireless optogenetic and pharmacological neuromodulation of peripheral nerves” Science Advances (under review).
13. X.J. Wang†, X.G. Guo†, J.L. Ye†, N. Zheng, P. Kohli, Y. Zhang, Z.Q. Xie, H.W. Luan, D. Choi, K.W. Nan, Q.H. Zhang, Y.M. Xu, X.W. Shan, W.B. Bai, Z.Z. Wang, B.H. Kim, H. Jang, F. Zhang, Y.J. Ma, Z. Xu, X. Feng, T. Xie, Y.G. Huang, Y.H. Zhang, J.A. Rogers. “3D Mesostructures, Functional Devices and Shape-Programmable Systems based on Mechanically Induced Assembly with Shape Memory Polymers,” Advanced Materials, 2018, 1805615.
12. S. B. Kim, K. Lee, M. S. Raj, B. Lee, J. T. Reeder, J. Koo, A. Fargette, A. J. Bandodkar, S. M. Won, Y. Serkine, J. Choi, Y. Zhang, J. Yoon, B. H. Kim, Y. Yun, S. Lee, J. Shin, J. Kim, R. Ghaffari, and J. A. Rogers, “Soft, skin-interfaced microfluidic systems with wireless, battery-free electronics for digital, real-time tracking of sweat loss and electrolyte composition,” Small, DOI: 10.1002/smll.201802876.
11. Y. Sekine, S.B. Kim, Y. Zhang, A.J. Bandodkar, S. Xu, J. Choi, M. Irie, T.R. Ray, P. Kohli, N. Kozai, T. Sugita, Y. Wu, K.H. Lee, K.-T. Lee, R. Ghaffari and J.A. Rogers, “A fluorometric skin-interfaced microfluidic device and smartphone imaging module for in situ quantitative analysis of sweat chemistry,” Lab on a Chip 18, 2178-2186 (2018).
10. X. Ning†, X.J. Wang†, Y. Zhang, X.G. Yu, D.W. Choi, N. Zheng, D.S. Kim, Y.G Huang, Y.H. Zhang, J.A. Rogers. “Assembly of advanced materials into three-dimensional functional structures by methods inspired by origami and kirigami: a review,” Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2018, 1800284.
9. S. Wang, Y. Zhang, J. C. Meredith, S. H. Behrens, M. K. Tripathi, K.C. Sahu, “The dynamics of rising oilcoated bubbles: Experiments and simulations,” Soft Matter, 2018,14, 2724-2734.
8. S. B. Kim†, Y. Zhang†, S. M. Won, A. J. Bandodkar, Y. Sekine, Y. Xue, S. W. Harshman, J. A. Martin, J. M. Park, T. R. Ray, K. E. Crawford, J. Koo, J. Yoon, J. H. Kim, J. Kim, K. T. Lee, R. L. Pitsch, C. C. Grigsby, J. Choi, Y. Chen, A. Koh, J. S. Ha, Y. Huang, S. Xu, S. W. Kim, J. A. Rogers, “Super-absorbent polymer valves and colorimetric chemistries for time-sequenced discrete sampling and chloride analysis of sweat via skin-mounted soft microfluidics,” Small , DOI: 10.1002/smll.201703334.
Highlighted on Advanced Science News
7. Y. Zhang, S. Wang, J. Zhou, G. Benz, S. Tcheimou, R. Zhao, S. H. Behrens, J. C. Meredith, “Capillary foams: formation stages and effects of process parameters,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2017, 56 (34): 9533–9540.
6. Y. Zhang†, S. Wang†, J. Zhou, R. Zhao, G. Benz, S. Tcheimou, J. C. Meredith, S. H. Behrens, “Interfacial activity of non-amphiphilic particles in fluid-fluid interfaces,” Langmuir , 2017, 33 (18):4511–4519.
5. Z. Zhang, Y. Zhang, Z. Lin, A. Mulyadi, W. Mu, Y. Deng, “Butyric anhydride modified lignin and its water-oil interfacial properties,” Chemical Engineering Science, 2017, 165:55-64.
4. W. Guan, Yi Zhang, “Application of microfluidic technique in drug delivery,” Nano LIFE, 2016, 1642009.
3. Y. Zhang, A. Shitta, J. C. Meredith, S. H. Behrens, “Bubble meets droplet: particle-assisted reconfiguration of wetting morphologies in colloidal multiphase systems,” Small , 2016, 12(24):3309-3319.
Waldemar T. Ziegler Award for Best Paper (one recipient per year), Georgia Tech, 2015.
2. Y. Zhang, M. C. Allen, R. Zhao, D. D. Deheyn, S. H. Behrens, J. C. Meredith, “Capillary foams: stabilization and functionalization of porous liquids and solids,” Langmuir , 2015, 31(9): 2669-2676.
1. Y. Zhang, J. Wu, H. Wang, J. C. Meredith, S. H. Behrens, “Stabilization of liquid foams through the synergistic action of particles and an immiscible liquid,” Angewandte Chemie International Edition , 2014, 126(49): 13603-13607.
Press coverage: ScienceDaily, Georgia Tech News, Phys.org, World Industrial Reporter, 2015 Georgia Tech ChBE Magazine, and many others 11